Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 9 Updates

Tuesday I took Issy in for his 11 year old check up and vaccinations. It is hard to believe he is 11 already! After that I dropped him off at school and went home to work on stuff for my upcoming yard sale. We are almost completely out of 0-3 month and stuff is piling up fast! October 18th my mom said she could come back and help us do a yard sale to get rid of some of the pile up.

Wednesday we hung out around the house. My mother in law Sue cam over to help again while Natalie was at work. My father in law came over and wanted to take the kiddos swimming, so they did that while me and Natalie took the girls outside for a while. They did really good and were super cute until a million bugs kept landing on them. It was so nice outside and I enjoyed that 45 minutes until they got too upset to stay out. Natalie is moving out on November the 15th. She has stayed long past when she intended too and feels it is time for her to move on. With her moving out I am reducing pumping. The girls got their first bottle with formula tonight, to make the transition slowly.

Thursday Natalie was off of work and we worked to get everything done in time for her trip to SC. Grandma Natalie came over to visit the babies again. We gave them a bath, since that is what she said she wanted to see. After bath time I had to shower to head off to a doctor's appointment. I am struggling with post partum depression and other female issues that I was seen at my OBGYN for. They put me on Zoloft and referred me to physical therapy. I am hoping it helps.

Friday Natalie worked again, her last day at CFA for a few weeks. Sue came over and we took the kids in town to CFA. Allen was eating and playing with his food when I noticed cottage cheese on his tongue. I immediately knew it was thrush. I took him to urgent care while Sue took the girls to Lowes to run an errand. I of course knew exactly what it was, but disagreed with the treatment they gave. Unfortunately I cannot do anything about it until I can take him to his pediatrician (Monday!!!) I did try and start the treatment though. Natalie fixed us a lasagna for when she was gone. Issy went to my dad's house for the weekend since the next few weeks are going to be crazy busy. When my dad came to get Issy he brought Allen a monster digger truck like Jaxson's, since Allen loved it so much. He was the happiest bit in the world.

Saturday my friends Christy and Sabrina came over to see the girls and help out. We had a great time talking and catching up. I was able to get a shower and a nap! I also got all caught up on laundry folding! We took lots of pictures and ate some amazing lasagna! I was so sad to see them leave, especially because it's going to be so long until they are able to come back.

Sunday we just couldn't get the girls calm with to make it out to our church. It was so so so crazy. We just hung out at the house A's tried to get things done. Issy came home late so we didn't make it out to the church picnic either.

Monday Natalie let me go back to sleep after my 6am pump until time for Allen's appointment to check his thrush. I took Allen to the pediatrician who said the thrush was improving. I took Allen with me to return some things to Target. I had to take size 1 diapers back since we are moving into size 2. We had fun and Allen loved the popcorn. The only thing he asked for was strawberries so I couldn't deny him those! Allen napped on the way gone and went right back to sleep once we got there. We spent the rest day just getting stuff done and hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment